Tuesday 29 June 2010

This little bee is after some nectar

I am looking forward to visiting Diane Long, my teacher, next month and taking some lessons with her. Yoga is an ongoing journey, there is always more, but it's hard to see your own habits and blocks. Hence the need for regular input from a good teacher. (By the way, my definition of a good teacher is one who knows from experience not one who has accumulated a lot of information - BIG difference!)
Like a bee visiting a flower over and over to collect nectar a little at a time to make honey so I visit my teacher  over and over to collect a little more raw material to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog so nice.

    I also know a very attractive YOGA portal if you really want Learn about YOGA then go to this YOGA Portal
    Get your Y O G A Lesson Here!

    Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete