Tuesday 27 October 2009

Website refurbished!

The Yoga with Anne website has been refurbished. I feel that it's brighter and fresher. I hope that you like it.

The website is a DIY effort created using MS Publisher. Previously I was using a Publisher template. Now I am a little more proficient with the software I have abandoned the template and have created my own. I have been wanting to change the look of the website for a while now. The final spur for change was the discovery that IE8 does not display grouped items and Publisher uses a lot of grouped items in the template. Despite the limitations of Publisher it is good enough for what I need at the moment and better the devil you know! I think that the photo gallery could be improved upon but I'm not sure quite what to do with it so I have left it alone for the moment while I wait for inspiration (and possibly technical know how).

There is a lot of material on the web and I have no desire to replicate what is already readily available but if you think of anything that I could put on the website that would make it  more useful or enhance it then please let me have your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment