Tuesday 27 October 2009

An arduous task

In light of the previous post the following words from Krishnamurti seem relevant.


"To look at oneself without an attitude, without any opinion, judgement, evaluation, is one of the most arduous tasks."
J. Krishnamurti in "On Nature and the Environment" page 54
 
Isn't it suprising how pertinent words find you. A short while ago I started the Little Pearls Blog a collection of inspiring and insightful words. (Almost) every day I add a new quote. As I read I note down quotes for future use. It suprises me how often quotes from different sources seem to follow a theme. Maybe it's what the universe wants me to hear right now. Maybe my psychological state makes me more likely to take notice of such words. Maybe they're the same thing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment